Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Assignment 12(15.DEC,2008) - Autobiography

.....I was born on March 18, 1972 in Korea, and now I live with my husband and a daughter in Pa-ju city. When I was young, I live with my mother and a brother because my father who worked in a construction company was in the service abroad there. I had a busy and confused season at middle school and high school. When I was in university, I find my object for my life, and my husband. I think that did much happy school life. After graduation, I entered Asiana Airlines Ltd. and I have work by cabin crew member. Until now and in the future, I will do my best to make my life well-filed with my lovely people.

2 comments:

So Jin Yoo said...

Sa-moo-jang-nim~~~^0^
It's really romantic that you found your life's object and yout husband~~~~
I'd love to find these like you~
I respect you~~~~

momo said...

I also envy that you found your object for your life in the early. Your smiling face tells me well about your happy life. Nowadays I am seeking the meaning of my life. It is the most difficult and important that I know who I am.